This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website http://www.mueblesbenitez.com, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you contract a service or purchase a product, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided for this purpose.
When you provide us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons who are not able to give consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you of the data protection policy of: Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A.
1. Data controller.
Contact details of the person responsible: Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A, with CIF: A29165412 and address at: Carretera Mijas S/N 29640 Fuengirola Málaga and telephone: 952474900. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter "we" or "us" or "our").
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymised data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A.
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact details: email and address.
- Profile data: user name and password
- Marketing and communications data: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data from us by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must let us know in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by telephone or post, when:
o You request information about our products or services
o You contract the provision of our services or products
o You request a quote
o Subscribes to any of our services or publications
o Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to give reasons for our decision, but we cannot undertake to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need it to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You have requested information from us or have contracted a product or service from us.
- If you provided us with your details, accepting the box provided for this purpose on our form.
- Provided that you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you opt out of receiving communications from us, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of your contracting with us in order to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, provided that we notify you in advance so that you are aware of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, insofar as they are applicable to the present processing.
Data of subscribers by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. does not authorise minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (by filling in the web forms for requesting services, contacting us or sending e-mails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A., please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be put in place to obtain the authorisation of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a letter to the registered office of Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their National Identity Card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. whether it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the processing, in this case, the data will only be kept by Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To oppose the processing of your data: Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. will stop processing the data in the way that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- To data portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You can use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Muebles Antonio Benítez, S.A. is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, the competent authority in Spain being Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be dealt with by us within the specified legal deadline of one month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Communication of data: provision of services.
In the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data for the purpose of providing the contracted service, and with whom we have appropriate measures in place to safeguard your rights:
- Service providers who provide system administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services.
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to comply with transparency requirements, you may request a list of the companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of security as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.